Platelet function test
With its numerous analysis devises (Optical aggregometer, Multiplate® analyzer, VerifyNow® ystem, flow cytometry, microplate ELISA, ROTEM®, TEG®) and in partnership with the INSERM UMRS 1166 unit, the ACTION group is in a position to carry out various analyses evaluating the platelet activity.
- Platelet aggregation measures,
- Coagulation factor analysis,
- Receptor expression with measurement of surface proteins,
- Efficacy measurement of anti-platelet treatment,
- Measurement of platelet activation on drugs,
- Measurement of the response variability with VerifyNow.
Related trials : ARCTIC – ANTARCTIC – Private ATLANTIC – AMPHORE – GAMMA – GIANT
Through DNA analysis systems (Spartan Rx® et Verigene®) the ACTION group, in partnership with the INSERM UMRS 1166 unit, can propose the genetic profile determination of patients.
- Identification of genetic variants resistant to anti-platelets,
- Genes predictive of stent thrombosis,
- Therapeutic adaptation depending on the genetic profile,
- Fibrinolyse interaction.
Related studies : ARCTIC-GENE – GIANT – ONASSIST – AMPHORE – GAMMA
- Structure of the blood clot: physiopathology and pharmacology,
- Thrombus biology (Transcriptome),
- Thrombus imaging,
- Developing and analysis of fibrine clot (density, lyse speed).
Related studies : TIDE – AERE DILATE – PEPCIT
The ACTION team includes medical experts and specialliy trained personnel, and as a result is able to offer diverse solutions for the analysis of medical imaging.
- Coronary angiography (TIMI flow, cTFC, TMPG, SYNTAX score, ACC/AHA classification of coronary lesions, etc.),
- Feasability, training and assistance to centers.
Études liées : ATOLL – EVA-MI – ATLANTIC – ARCTIC – CULPRIT-SHOCK